Career opportunity: Customer project manager (f/m)21.12.2018
U-NICA is a Swiss high-tech enterprise with competence centers in Europe and own offices in the United States, Singapore and Vietnam. U-NICA is a leading supplier of digital brand protection solutions, developed and marketed for our international customers. The headquarter is in Landquart, Canton of Grisons (Switzerland).
Due to the growth of the U-NICA group, we are looking to strengthen our project management team at our headquarters in Landquart and seeking to recruit a
Customer project manager (f/m)
Ideally, you meet the following requirements
- University degree, ideally in computer science, engineering, mathematics or physics
- Minimum five years of practical experience in leading of challenging technical, ideally IT projects
- English, spoken and written; ideally German and/or French
Your main tasks
- Responsible for the evaluation, definition, planning, execution and financial controlling of challenging software solution projects for our international customers
- Technical sales support
- Coordination with R&D and product management
We offer exciting career opportunities in a dynamic, growing company and a multicultural environment with worldwide presence. Do you feel up to the challenge? We look forward to receiving your application including information on your salary expectations and availability. Please send it to our Head of Human Resources:
U-NICA Systems AG, Mr. Men Ruffner, Bahnhofstrasse 37, CH-7302 Landquart, Switzerland, men.ruffner@ unica.com
Do you feel up to the challenge?