Career opportunity: Head of server development (f/m)17.09.2018
U-NICA is a Swiss high-tech enterprise with competence centers in Europe and offices in the United States, Hong Kong and Vietnam. U-NICA is a leading supplier of anti-counterfeit solutions. This includes physical and digital security solutions that are developed and marketed worldwide to our international customers. The headquarters is located in Landquart, Canton of Grisons (Switzerland).
U-NICA Systems AG, developing and operating center for the digital brand protection solutions is searching a talented senior software engineer for the new position
Head of server development (f/m)
You will be responsible for the development of U-NICA’s leading edge digital security products for well-known brands and consumers in a dynamic and international environment. You can expect a very versatile and demanding job in which you can bring in your own creativity and pursue new solutions.
Ideally, you meet the following requirements:
- University degree, ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics
- Experience in the design of software architectures
- Well-founded practical experience in cloud-based (AWS) server and database development
- Sound experience in the management of IT projects
- Familiar with agile software development, Atlassian products, GIT and continuous integration
- Practical experience in a similar position is preferred, ideally several years’ experience as a software team manager
- English and German, spoken and written; ideally also French
- Insourcing the existing software solution
- Software development (conception, implementation and testing) of modern web solutions
- Implementation of measures for continuous integration and quality improvement
- Maintenance and extension of existing applications
- Team-wide cooperation in interdisciplinary projects
We offer exciting career opportunities in a dynamic, growing company and a multicultural environment with worldwide presence. Do you feel up to the challenge? We look forward to receiving your application including information on your salary expectations and availability. Please send it to our Head of Human Resources:
U-NICA Systems AG, Attn: Men Ruffner, Bahnhofstrasse 37, CH-7302 Landquart, Switzerland, men.ruffner@ unica.com
Do you feel up to the challenge?